Hope you and your families are safe and in good health.
Rebound Pilates is Open!
Don’t forget to make a reservation. Class space is limited.
Rebound Pilates is a unique Pilates and Cardio studio in the San Fernando Valley. We are unique in the fact that we are small and personable, making sure you get all the focus you need on getting a better you.
There is a class for every body. So please do not attend a class that is not at your current pilates expertise status.
- If you are a first time user of Pilates Reformer you will need to attend a Free Orientation Class taking place every Saturday at 10:30am for 45 minutes. We will go over the Pilates Reformer exercises you will be doing during class, any modifications you might need, and the fundamentals of Pilates. You will then be assessed and placed in the class that matches your level. This way everyone can benefit for the class they are attending.
- In this Covid-19 time we are diligent in sanitizing and disinfecting all equipment . Our straps are vinyl for easy cleaning. If you wish to use cloth straps you can purchase them on your own and bring them to class.
- We also have a heavy duty air purifier on at all times.
- If you are not vaccinated you would still need to wear a mask. Grip socks are also mandatory and are sold at the studio for $10.
- Rebound Pilates offers multi class types, Pilates Stretch, Tone and Sculpt and also specializes in Tune Up Ball Sessions (myofascial release) All classes are always 5 clients. Privates and Semi-Privates are also available.
If you are still unsure contact Talin at 818-359-3750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to meeting you !!
Pilates is for:
- back, hip, ankle, knee, shoulder, and wrist pain relief
- core strengthening
- balance and coordination
- Our purpose is health and wellness for Every Body.