Intermediate- For those that have taken at least 5 All Level Pilates Reformer classes or have Prior Intermediate Pilates experience and know how to make their own modifications, if needed. You will have learned these modifications after attending the All Level, Beginner class or Private session.
- You are completely new to Pilates
- You have taken a Pilates Mat class but not a Pilates Reformer class
- Your last Pilates class/private was over a month ago
- You have issues with a part of your body that needs modification
- You are over age 60
- You have any mobility issues
- You are pre/post natal
- Pilates Orientation Intro Class at Rebound Pilates
- 3 Private Classes at Rebound Pilates
- Or have recent Pilates Reformer experience and have been cleared to join class
Advanced Level is only for those who are ready to go beyond the Intermediate level and onto more balancing and strength exercises. Not for beginner’s, modifications or first time pilates clients. Ask an Instructor if you have any questions.